Pleygo! What an awesome idea!!!


Have you ever wished you could "rent" toys?  I know I have.  I used to love going to our local library where they let you "check-out" some educational toys.  LOVED IT!  Why?  My kids have a ton of toys, and they seem to get tired of the same ones...even though they have so many of them.  Borrowing them from the library or even if I could rent them from somewhere, is cheaper than going out and buying the item that they will eventually get sick of and throw to the side.  Well...someone thought of a brilliant company, and it is called Pleygo.

Pleygo is a Net-Flix like service for Legos!  You subscribe, rent, play, and exchange sets of LEGOs unlimited times per month.  Shipping is always free both ways and sets are sanitized when returned.  They offer a convenient, quick, and inexpensive solution that relieves clutter and saves space at home while saving money.  Co-Founded by influential parenting blogger and creator of A-List mom Elina Furman, Pleygo is the perfect way to supply your child with endless developmental tools and allow for that much needed quiet time at home!






I am extremely excited to give this a try!  I have four kids.  3 boys and a girl and they all love Legos.  This is going to be a perfect fit for us!  Are you interested in what the cost might be?

There are three levels of subscription starting at just $15.  These differing levels allow you to find the plan that best suits you.  They offer credit towards your account for sets and mixed bricks that you donate to us, and we provide the shipping label too!  Pleygo is a perfect gift for a family friend, loved one, or birthday party.  Purchase a gift subscription and send it with a special message from you!  We are constantly expanding our inventory with more sets!

GUESS WHAT?????  You guys should all know by now that my readers always get something special out of my reviews!  This one is no different!  Nebraska Hockey Mom readers will receive your First Month FREE at  http://www.usfamilycoupons.com/coupon.php?bid=11329&dealid=1389®ionid=75 or directly at www.Pleygo.com to register!

What are you waiting for???  Go give it a try!  I am going to try it, and I'll let you know what you think!  But you have to let me know what you think too!!!!

Happy Building!!!

*I was given no monetary compensation for this post.  The thoughts are my own*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!