SUPERBOOK Review!


What is Superbook?  Check out my previous post HERE.

Based on CBN's (The Christian Broadcasting Network) classic cartoon, the new, re-imagined Superbook features amazing Bible stories brought to life using state of the art animation.  This award winning series engages children and teaches them the powerful truths in God's Word.

The series aired on CBS in June and July.  Some of the episodes include:

In the Beginning
The Test!
Jacob and Esau
Joseph
Let My People Go!
The Ten Commandments
A Giant Adventure
Jonah
Roar!
The First Christmas
Miracles of Jesus
The Last Supper
He Is Risen!
The Road to Damascus

My kids really enjoyed these cartoons.  ESPECIALLY the 5 year old.  Even the 14 year old enjoyed them though!  I even enjoyed them!  They are VERY cute and VERY informative.  In fact I am the childcare coordinator at my church for Bible Study and a Mom's group.  I plan on using these videos as part of my curriculum.  They explained the bible story so thoroughly and precisely.  I would encourage anyone with kids to view these videos with them.  You will be happy that you did.

*I was given these videos to review and give my honest opinion, no money was exchanged.*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!