Pictures from the first 2 days at Estes Park....I got my computer working now!!!

I had some trouble uploading pictures over the last few days....so here are some now!  Enjoy!!


Our hotel and view.

 We had to stop and visit the horses....
 Not sure what is going on here...






 Littlest and Biggest brothers....
 Major, MaKenna, Cam and Jake
 Downtown Estes Park....rest stop...
 At Caffe Collage.
 Checking out the little river...


 Downtown Estes Park

 Major at Caffe Collage
 MaKenna at Caffe Collage
 Jake
 Jeff
 My attempt at a necklace.  It is really pretty too...but I didn't make it big enough for my neck...so MaKenna gets it!

 Dinner with the Price's at their condo.

 Walking along the river towards downtown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!