Child Protect By DNA Test


Help us keep the next generation of kids more safe than the last generation!




This new technology is designed to help law enforcement keep kids safe! 


When we grew up 30 years ago, we all had our fingerprints taken to keep us safe.   Now technology has evolved where we can collect our GENETIC FINGERPRINT with just a simple cheek swab.


This is not kept in a database, but is kept solely by you.   In the case of an emergency, you can provide this profile to law enforcement who can compare it to DNA at a crime scene and speed up the process to bring your child back safely.  Be completely prepared to protect your child!



Here is what US Family Guide Bloggers Say about CHILDPROTECT by DNA

“I do not want to ever think that something could happen, but if it did I now have something that will save time in finding her.  It was super easy to do.  The instructions were simple enough, and discreet."  Rich in San Diego



“I would recommend this product to other parents who want to take the next step in protecting their child, but can’t implant them with a tracking chip.”  Gary Hoffman.

I have 4 children of my own, and nothing is more important to me then their safety.  I look forward to trying this out and having the peace of mind that if something DID happen, I can give it to the authorities and get their recovery moving quickly.

I am going to Share the savings!


A DNA profile which years ago was over $400 is now only $99.  But my readers will receive a limited time $50 off coupon by going to www.childprotectbydna.com and using code USFamily50

Things to know:


  • ChildProtect by DNA is provided by DNA Diagnostics Center, the largest private DNA company in the world and #1 hospital recommended in the US
  • Over 800,000 children go missing every year!
  • Law enforcement agencies state the first 3 hours of a missing child’s search are the most important
  • A DNA profile is a Genetic Fingerprint and every person’s is unique
  • Every profile is signed by a PhD when it leaves the DDC laboratory
  • A DNA profile is used by police when they find an item (saliva) that contains traces of DNA. By having a DNA profile on hand, the police have something to compare against.  If there is no DNA profile, police need to collect DNA from the child’s home and send it to a laboratory to get the profile.

*I am being sent a kit to try for myself.  Once I receive it, I will post a review.  No money was exchanged for this post*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!