New and Improved GAME TRUCK of OMAHA!


Back in August I was privileged to have the Game Truck over to my house!  We had a GREAT time!  If you didn't read my post, you can read it HERE.

They now have a NEW trailer in Omaha!!!!  The new trailer has 6 big screen TV's, extremely cool lighting and a power awning for guests of the Game Truck to have cake and ice cream underneath it in the shade!!!  According to my contact, the owner, it is LIGHT YEARS above the old trailer!  

I will be having another Game Truck party at my house in the next couple of months!  I hope you guys can all make it!!  I am excited!  If you haven't heard of game truck before, go to the post linked above.  You can also check out their website at http://www.gametruckparty.com.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!