Game Truck - Omaha


THE ULTIMATE VIDEO GAME PARTY
GAME TRUCK!



 








THE ULTIMATE VIDEO GAME PARTY

The complete video game party brought to your doorstep.Each video game theater is equipped with HDTVs and a wide selection of games for Xbox360, Wii, PlayStation3 and a GameCoach to manage the party so you can relax. All we need is a place to park and people to play.  

GUESS WHAT????

NEBRASKA HOCKEY MOM readers also will receive this coupon for free giftbags and t-shirt! http://omahakids.com/coupon.php?bid=11320&dealid=1382®ionid=52

MY RECENT EXPERIENCE:

Wow!  We had a really great time!  My kids were so excited when Brian (the Game Manager) drove up.  They could hardly contain themselves.  I was a little surprised with my kids because we have X-Box 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, Game Boys, iPods, etc....I didn't think they would be so excited because they can play those things at our house....but for some reason, this was different.  They were thrilled beyond belief.  I have a 14 year old boy, 12 year old boy, 8 year old girl and 5 year old boy.  They were all super excited! 

We had anywhere from 50-70 people here off and on throughout the night.  A really great turnout!  Not all of those were kids....of course the parents came, and everyone invited someone else...which is fine.  That is what I wanted.  The Game Truck itself was sparkling clean.  It smelled new.  In fact I asked Brian if it was new....he said it was just the smell of "clean".  I like to know that everything is clean given that my kids are like petri dishes...they pick up anything and everything and then get sick half the year. Anyway....he had all of the titles for each game console velcroed nicely to the wall.  There was one wall that was all rated M or rated T.  Those were the ones I decided to not allow due to the age variance of kids.  There was PLENTY of other games.  Even Guitar Hero was there!  He also had a Wii U that others used while waiting on their turn, and there was also the Rockem' Sockem' game digitalized.  Very cool!  I didn't get a chance to play, but I spoke to a couple adults who did...they said it was cool!


The Game Truck can hold up to 16 players playing at one time....but more than that can fit in there watching.  I know because there was one time when a lot of the parents were in there watching also.  There was also Skylanders in there.  That is really cool.  My kids have just about every game and every game console...but I had never seen this game.  It is very cool!  BUT....I don't think I would want to be the one responsible for keeping track of all of those figures....so I am glad that Game Truck had it, so they could play it on there!  :-)



Brian, the Game Manager, was very knowledgable in what he was doing.  He was also very patient with the mass chaos that ensues with that many kids and parents.  It actually looked like it could be a really fun job!  If you are in the Omaha area, I happen to know that the Game Truck is looking for more Game Managers!  Each party can be customized to your needs....birthday parties, corporate events, etc.  Whatever you need, they are happy to accommodate.  

All in all, it is a great idea, and very reasonably priced.  With four kids, I have had my share of parties at locations for my kids....and in my opinion, for the value, Game Truck is the best!  They come to YOU....no clean up....priced right....kids love it!  You can't ask for anything more! :-)

Make sure you go to https://www.facebook.com/GameTruckOfOmaha and like their facebook page!  You can also check them out at http://www.gametruckparty.com/omaha.

If you book your party, make sure you tell them that Tonya from Nebraska Hockey Mom, sent you over!!

Be sure to go to US Family Guide and get your coupon too!  Click HERE!

*I was given no compensation for this post, only my honest opinion after a night of great fun!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!