TACSS Services

Okay....I know the picture below isn't ideal.  They are working on their webpage, so I didn't really have any pictures to use.....so forgive me.  This is a page taken out of a directory of businesses here in Omaha.  The owners are my friends.  They are good, honest, reliable people.  They do your personal taxes, business taxes, book keeping, corporate taxes, payroll, etc.  TACSS if a great company to use and I HIGHLY recommend them!!  Better yet, if you decide to use them either for your taxes or any other service, they will give you 10% off your order if you mention that you saw this post on Nebraska Hockey Mom!!

Time is running out to get your taxes done!!  There is no time like now to do it!  Give TACSS a call!!

Tom at 402-616-1191
Allyson at 402-616-1845




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!