Jillian Michaels is coming to Omaha!

Yippee!!  Jillian Michaels is coming to Omaha!!  Did you even KNOW she toured???  If you are not local to Omaha, I would suggest you go to ticketmaster.com and see where else she is touring.  You never know, she might be coming to a city near you!


Jillian and I have a love/hate relationship.  I LOVE her videos, and I do them on a fairly regular basis...at least when I am exercising!  :-)  I love doing them, but I do hate her during them.  But then afterward, I love her again!  :-)  I assume that is normal and she seems to have thick enough skin that it shouldn't bother her!

Jillian Michaels will be at the Holland Performing Arts Center, 1200 Douglas St., Omaha, on March 12, 2014, at 7:30 p.m. Tickets start at $25 and may be purchased online at TicketOmaha.com.  The show is roughly 90 minutes and will include a Q&A with the audience.

I am excited!!!  Are you????

Comment and let me know if you are going to be able to attend!!  Do you WANT to attend?  Comment and let me know!!  Give me some comment love!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I hope you get to go!! Thanks for the comment love Robyn! I know I can always count on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!