Performance and Baxter Ford

Many of you know that I used to work for a car dealership.  I have helped several of you get into new cars and new/used cars.  That dealership, as you know, is a bit further away than a lot of you like, so I have decided to partner with some dealerships in the Omaha metro to see if I can continue to keep your families in safe vehicles.

Performance Auto sponsored the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure which took place today, October 6th, in downtown Omaha.  Here is the flyer that they had at the event.  Let me know if you use their deal!  Hopefully soon I will be able to share with you some of the safety features of new cars, I hope to be able to go to the lot, take pictures and stats for you guys!  We all know that the safety of our families is the most important when driving in a vehicle!

Stay tuned!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!