Mom's Package Reviews

Onward we go with more of the reviews from my Mom's Package! I have to tell you, I have had SUCH fun going through this stuff! It is ALL spectaclular!!

I am going to focus on stationary tonight! I don't have any pictures, but I will be sure to give you the links to these wonderful places!!

#1
The first one I will focus on is The Celebration Shoppe.
The Celebration Shoppe offers custom print invitations and table decor for over 50 collections. They also started creating printables to help the hostess round out the tablescape with coordinating cupcake picks and wrappers, favor tags, placecards, napkin rings and more!

#2
Paperspring
Paperspring has custom made cards for all of your special moments!
Baby announcements, birthday invitations, thank you cards and much more!
Paperspring seems to be fantastic!
-There is FREE shipping on EVERY order,
-fast and easy personalization with instant online previews,
-premium quality eco-friendly paper,
-best printing practices in the industry,
-and extraordinary service and 100% customer satisfaction guarentee!!

I must say...I am impressed!!!

#3
Tiny Prints
Their slogan is "Joy in an envelope!"
This company has hundreds of Birth announcements, birthday invitations, party invites and many more to choose from!
I didn't get much more info than this...but their products look very cute!

#4
Expressionery.com
I got the most info from this company. They have been around since 2005.
You can make your product your very own with their on screen previews and multiple font choices. They offer thousands of note cards, custom stamps, memo pads, labels and other products. They sent me a bunch of notecards that were beautiful, and the paper is thick and nice to write on. I really enjoyed them. They also sent me a stamp that has butterflies on it and says, "A Happy Family, Starts With You". I LOVE it. I LOVE stamps...I LOVE making people smile and so I LOVE to stamp all over things I send people! So this has been great fun for me!

I really appreciated all of these products that were sent! I hope that you learned something new from this review.

Remember...all of these thoughts were mine and mine alone. I was only given the products to possibly review truthfully. And that is what I have done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!