MAM Anti-Colic Bottle Review and Soother Review


I was sent a package while I was gone on vacation. It was from Mom Magazine which is presented by Pregnancy and Hot Mom's Club. Over the next few days I will be reviewing the items that were in my "welcome" package.
I received absolutely NO compentsation for any of these reviews...infact, I was told I didn't even HAVE to review...but if I wanted to, I could...and I want to!

The first thing I received was the MAM Anti-Colic Bottle. My kids have outgrown bottles, so I didn't try this myself...but let me tell you about it.

-It has a leak proof cap.
-It has a Patented silky soft nipple which feels like mamma's breast. This makes the transition from breast to bottle easier.
-It is easy to hold because it is slim and has wide openings at both ends for filling and cleaning.
-BPA Free
-It is ideal for reducing colic due to its vented base which controls milk flow and balances air pressure.

The company seems to be very knowledgable and state of the art. They work hard on perfecting their products and testing them for functionality and making sure they are medically safe and sound.

Being a former nurse and a very careful parent, after reading the info they sent and seeing the bottle first hand, I would highly recommend this bottle to any parent about to transition their baby from breast to bottle.
The next thing I have is a Mam Start Orthodontic Binki...or Soother as they all it. Again, my kids are out of that stage...barely, but they are...and unless God has a joke ready to dish out, we won't have any more in that stage. Anyway, we didn't try it out ourselves...but again, after reading about it and seeing it first hand, this looks like an awesome binki and very similar to the ones that I always used for my kids. Let me tell you a little bit about it:
-Silk Teat
-Natural Latex
-Extra tiny size for 0+ months
-BPA Free
-The perfect start for newborns.
-Extra small and lighweight design.
-Good for the skin thanks to air holes and MAM's unique inside surface.
-Bright and fun motifs inspired by today's popular culture.
-The knob is easy to hold.
-the shield is curved for comfort.
The orthodontic MAM nipple is ideal for your baby's jaw and teeth development. It individually adapts to your baby's mouth. MAM soothers are always in the right position.
-MAM's patented Silk Teat is silicone with a difference: it's silky soft. No other silicone feels softer. Thanks to the anti-slip surface the soother stays easily in your baby's mouth...also available in Natural Latex.
-MAM Soothers are recommended by dentists and orthodontists.
So...as you can see....after reading all that and seeing it, feeling it, for myself...I would agree...that these soothers must do a fantastic job at what they are supposed to do...soothe.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!