Boogie Wipes Review and Clearaway Cradle Cream

More MOM's free stuff I received! Remember....

I received NO compensation for ANY of these reviews! The good people at Mom's just have spoiled me with fun things to try and review should I want to.

A couple things I also received in the package that I will not review at this time is a gift certificate to Mabels Labels and LisaLeonard. I have yet to use the gift certificates and I don't want to review them until I see their products. As soon as I receive products though, I will let you know! But...I just wanted you to know how much I was spoiled with this huge box that was sent my way! Such fun!!!

They sent me a package of Boogie Wipes! These are gentle saline wipes for stuffy noses...they are made with natural saline....and dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by colds and/or allergies. They provide an extra soft, hypoallergenic and alcohol free alternative to a dry tissue or regular baby wipe!

They didn't send me a lot of info on these wipes, other than what I wrote above...but they really do work great! I really like them!!! Whether or not this cheap mamma would buy them...that is another story. I might buy them if I had a really good coupon for them...but I don't believe I would pay full price. Not because it isn't a fantastic product, because it is....I am just a cheap mamma!

The next product is Clearaway Cradle Cream.

Again, my kids are no longer in need of this, therefore I have NOT tried it. But if you go to their website, which I linked above for you, you will see some testimonials that are hard to pass up. I have always wished they had something for my children's cradle cap which they ALWAYS had and they ALWAYS had it awfully. The doctor's always said, "There is really nothing you can do about it." I would have LOVED knowing about this product then! A little about it:

-It provides much needed moisture to your baby's tender scalp

-Reduces the appearance of dryness and flakiness

-It is 100% natural and has Almond essential oil in it, Marigold, Gotu Kola and Heartsease, all of which are herbs and oils in therapeutic dosage.

-This product conatins no harmful petrochemicals, sodium lauren sulfate or paragens.

-It is also not tested on animals and has no animal products.

Check it out for yourself....but from the sounds of it and the looks of it, this product is wonderful!

Comments

  1. Hi! Thanks for the follow and I'm following you back!
    http://dearheartdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!