Purix Plus Oxi Review!

Introducing Purex plus Oxi, a new stain-fighting liquid detergent from Purex!

Purex plus Oxi is the most powerful Purex detergent available.  In fact, it works against over 101 different stains!

The three stain-fighting enzymes in Purex plus Oxi each work against different typs of stains for the most Purex stain-fighting power you can get.

Purex plus Oxi, like all liquid Purex products, has been specially formulated to work in both high efficiency washers and traditional washing machines.

And because it's from Purex, you know it won't break the bank.  Purex plus Oxi leaves your clothes Bright, White and Clean and costs half the price of the leading brand!

A powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters:
-A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent
-Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads
-Visit purex.com for additional product information

MY TAKE:

I didn't think it was possible to love Purex any more than I already do.  I reviewed for Purex a couple years ago, and ever since then I have never used anything else.  This Purex plus Oxi even sets the bar higher!!  I LOVE it.  It smells great, cleans great, and I have children with allergies to several things....it is sensitive enough to wash their clothes in!  It is a fantastic product!  I highly recommend it and I am absolutely sold on the Purex name.  I trust that brand more than any other!  Thanks Purex!


*Purex provided me with a sample of Purex plus Oxi so I could review them.  However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own."*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!