Saturday, July 24, 2010

Master of Arts in Teaching degree online from USC

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of USC. All opinions are 100% mine.


program information

So...recently I got to thinking....I am not getting any younger...and when all of the kids are away at school...then what? I have a degree in Business and I also have my RN. But...my RN isn't here in Nebraska, and I haven't been keeping up with continuing education, so I would have to go back to school....clinicals...the whole thing. I REALLY don't want to go into business....and I don't want to have to GO to school when the kids are all in school, I would like to hop right into the workforce again. So...that means I have 3 years before Major goes to school, and so I have 3 years to get my masters in...something. I was looking on line and I have found quite a few places that I can get that masters. USC is just one of many.

The USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC offers current educators and aspiring teachers the prestige of earning a Master of Arts in Teaching degree from an elite research university with the convenience and flexibility of studying online. There are a lot of reasons to earn your degree on line. Here are some highlights:

• Highly interactive online learning combined with field-based experiences

• Groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program

• Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months

• Tuition reimbursement and scholarships

• MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students

• Rossier and the MAT@USC were awarded by AACTE for innovative use of technology in education

• Technology video that introduces the interactivity of the program

• First cohort of the MAT@USC graduate in May


-Earn a Master of Arts in Teaching degree from an internationally renowned research institution with a 100-year history of educating teachers to be agents of change.

-A School of Education which has been ranked #22 in the United States, and #9 among all private universities by US News and World Report.

-An innovative combination of highly interactive online learning with field-based experiences in your local area.

-A groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program designed exclusively for MAT@USC graduates.

-The opportunity to learn from distinguished USC faculty recognized for their contributions to modern education.

-Full USC student status and benefits, participation in commencement ceremonies and free lifetime Alumni Association memberships.

-The opportunity to become part of the elite USC Trojan Family.

Visit my sponsor: Master of Arts in Teaching degree online from USC

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great program. I've been thinking about going back to school. I'll put this on my list of schools to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earning money has online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

    ReplyDelete