MONSTER JAM!! $4 off tickets!




Mid-America Center, Council Bluffs, IA, Jan. 2-5.

Welcome to Monster Jam, an incredible family-friendly experience starring the biggest performers on four wheels: Monster Jam monster trucks. These twelve-feet-tall, ten-thousand-pound machines will bring you to your feet, racing and ripping up a custom-designed track full of obstacles to soar over and smash through. Monster Jam provides massive entertainment tailored perfectly for your family's budget, and these colorful, larger-than-life beasts are sure to capture the hearts of both young and old.



 Have you EVER been to a Monster Jam...um...Party???  I haven't...but I will say, I have ALWAYS WANTED TO!  I cannot WAIT to go to this!  I will be a hero to my children too!!!

 I am told that earplugs are a necessity for the young ones....I can handle that.  I can't wait to bring you the review....but I also can't wait for you to go yourselves!  If you go to US FAMILY GUIDE HERE, you can save $4 PER TICKET!!  Use code UFG4OFF.  It is NOT valid on Premium Seating, Kid's tickets or on Opening Night however.  Also no double discounts and there is a 6 ticket limit.  Additional fees may apply also. 


 If you go, PLEASE comment below what you thought!  I am excited to hear all of your stories...or if you HAVE gone before...I'd love to hear about it!!

 Be on the lookout in January for my review!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!