Game Truck!!!

GAME TRUCK IS COMING!!!
Game Truck Omaha will be at my house this Friday, the 23rd!  If your local to Omaha, come on by...just message me and let me know, and I'll give you my address!

 What is Game Truck you say????  Read on....

THE ULTIMATE VIDEO GAME PARTY




The complete video game party brought to your doorstep.Each video game theater is equipped with HDTVs and a wide selection of games for Xbox360, Wii, PlayStation3 and a GameCoach to manage the party so you can relax. All we need is a place to park and people to play.  

My readers also will receive this coupon for free giftbags and t-shirt! http://omahakids.com/coupon.php?bid=11320&dealid=1382®ionid=52 











It is sure to be a fun night!!!!  See you there!!!  :-)










*I was not compensated for this post...just a chance to play with my family in Game Truck!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!