HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  To my Nebraska Hockey Mom fans....I am SOOOO sorry that I took an almost two year hiatus!!!  HOW AWFUL of me!  Let me explain......A LOT has happened and time has slipped away!  I went through a divorce, and got my Masters Degree, and continued in my role as a middle school teacher while trying to work multiple jobs!  So, you see...time was hard for me to come by....but it is summer time.....and life is slowing down somewhat!  SO I AM BACK!!!!  And I have a lot of great things in store for the Nebraska Hockey Mom readers!  So stay tuned!!!  And if you haven't subscribed yet...make sure you do that!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!