Goodbye to Yesterday Book Review


Here is what Amazon has to say:


Book Description

February 5, 2013 The Discovery - A Lancaster County Saga (Book 1)
Join Meredith and Luke Stoltzfus, an Amish couple who are faced with the greatest challenge of their young lives. Financial struggles. Arguments. A suspected pregnancy. A last-minute trip to Middlebury, Indiana. A deadly encounter at a Philadelphia bus station. Will their love and faith be enough to bring them back together again, against all odds?  Book 1 of the 6-part serial novel--The Discovery-A Lancaster County Saga.


My Take:

Wow!  I LOVE Amish stories...maybe because I am one part Amish in my family lines....but regardless of WHY I love Amish stories, this one was captivating.  I have heard of Wanda Brunstetter, but had never read any of her books.  I was given this great opportunity to review Goodbye to Yesterday from Handlebar Publishing.  This book is very small, only 121 pages.  I read most of it in a hot bath in one night.  But it left me hanging and so good, that I went to Amazon almost immediately and pre-purchased the other 5 books in the series!

The story starts with a married couple having a difficult time in life.  As we read the story unfolds and things start looking up....and then....well...you'll have to read the book!

It is a fast read, an easy read, a fun read and a read that is worth taking!  :-)

Disclosure:
I was given a copy of the book by Handlebar Publishing for my honest review.  No monetary compensation was given.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!