As a mother and entrepreneur, I realize how helpful support is when starting a business. I have partnered with Huggies® to help support budding entrepreneurs looking to explore and grow their own unique baby or child care product ideas.
Huggies recognizes that there is a dynamic and talented community of moms who strive to make life as a parent easier and more enjoyable every day. Now in its third year, the Huggies® MomInspired™ grant program celebrates the natural creativity of moms, who solve real parenting challenges every day in innovative ways.
- Grant recipients will receive $15,000 in seed capital as well as business resources to help turn innovative ideas into real-life inventions.
- Applications for the 2012 Huggies MomInspired grant program are currently being accepted through July 31, 2012.
- Moms can learn more and submit original, innovative and viable new business and product ideas now at HuggiesMomInspired.com.
- Grants will be announced and awarded in fall 2012.
By visiting the website www.HuggiesMomInspired.com you can also read about the stories of past grant recipients and their product ideas.
The Huggies MomInspired grant is too valuable to keep to ourselves! We hope you'll take the time to share this opportunity with your blog readers and followers, many of who may be seeking additional funding for their product idea or business startup.
Previous grant recipients have developed products such as:
- Nausea relief band to ease pregnancy symptoms
- Magnetic baby clothing for easy diaper changes
- Sleep coaching
Find out more information about the Huggies MomInspired grant program, past recipients and submit innovative ideas, please visit HuggiesMominspired.com.