Primrose Schools Family Dance-Off
Here is everything you need to know about the third annual Primrose Schools© Family Dance-off. It benefits Children's Miracle Network Hospitals© and helps fight the childhood obesity epidemic by promoting physical activity, healthy lifestyle choices and quality family time...things all Moms can get behind!
Here's how you and your family can enter the Primrose Schools© Family Dance-off competition:
- Record a 30-second video of your family's best dance moves. Don't be afraid to let loose and be silly!
- Visit www.familydanceoff.com and upload your best take between February 25th and March 23rd.
- Share your video with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- View and vote daily (you can place one vote per day per device) for your favorite family dance video!
Of course, no contest is complete without amazing prizes. Primrose Schools© is providing prizes that are great for your family and your community too, with $81,000 in donations to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals©:
- 16 families will receive a $1,000 donation to their Children's Miracle Network Hospital© and advance to the finalist round from March 26-30 to compete for the grand, second and third prizes.
- Grand Prize: $5,000 and Primrose Schools© will make a $30,000 donation to their Children's Miracle Network Hospital©
- 2nd Prize: $3,000 and Primrose Schools© will make a $20,000 donation to their Children's Miracle Network Hospital©
- 3rd Prize: $1,500 and Primrose Schools© will make a $15,000 donation to their Children's Miracle Network Hospital©
Childhood obesity is a critical issue for young children in America. Dance is a fun, easy way to incorporate physical activity into your family's routine while enjoying quality time together. The Family Dance-off supports Children's Miracle Network Hospitals©, a non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children's hospitals, which collectively treat 17 million children annually for every illness and injury imaginable.
"Disclosure: I was entered for a chance to win a gift card in exchange for this post. No monetary exchange took place and all thoughts and opinions are my own."