Build A Bear Workshop 15th Birthday




We've got some beary exciting news to share with you on behalf of our good friends at Build-A-Bear Workshop. In 2012, Build-A-Bear Workshop will celebrate two major milestones. The first milestone is their 15th birthday! Since the company opened its doors in St. Louis Galleria on October 27, 1997 it has grown to become a global brand while being recognized as a company with heart. The second milestone is the celebration of selling their 100 millionth furry friend!

In honor of their birthday and helping create 100 million best friends, Build-A-Bear Workshop wants to spread the word that Friends Count! Whether your best friend is one of your longtime gal pals, your spouse, your pet, or even your teddy bear, we can all agree that our friends have made our lives so much better.

Just as an example with my own friend experiences.  My husband has to go away for a majority of the summer, leaving me with 4 kids....three of which were in sports, and one that was merely a toddler.  I was very busy....and very stressed out.  I had quite a lot on my plate.  I was told by my dad who was helping me fix a leak in my ceiling (when it rains it pours...especially when the hubs is out of town), that I needed to clean our shower REALLY good.  I always clean my shower...but I had mold growth that I couldn't get rid of.  That meant I had to wrip all the caulking out, take the door off, etc, etc.  I was a bit stressed and trying to find time to do this.  I had to go out of town for a sporting event my boys were in.  When I got home, IT WAS DONE!  One of my great friends heard my struggle...she also knew my garage code since she had taken care of my dogs one time before...they had gone in and done it all for me!  I was so humbled.  It was an incredible experience!  What a friend!!

* I was entered into a drawing for a gift card for this post......*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!