Family Dance Off!
Shine your dancing shoes and break out your best moves because the Primrose Family Dance-off is back! Those of you who participated last year know just how much fun it was to kick up your heels and dance your hearts out with your family. Our friends at Primrose Schools® can't wait to crown another round of Family Dance-off champions- and we can't wait to tell you about it! As a reminder, Primrose Schools is the leader in educational child care.
With their second annual Family Dance-off, Primrose Schools, the leader in educational child care, is helping to fight the childhood obesity epidemic. They are partnering with Children's Miracle Network Hospitals® to promote physical activity, healthy lifestyle choices and quality family time, things all Moms can get behind!
Here's how you and your family can enter the Primrose Family Dance-off competition:
1. Record a 30-second video of your family's best dance moves. Don't be afraid to let loose and be silly!
2. Visit The Family Dance-off site and upload your best take by March 19.
3. Share your video with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
4. View and vote daily (you can place five votes per day) for your favorite family dance video!
What would a competition be without prizes? Primrose Schools is providing prizes that aren't only great for your family but for your whole community, with $65,000 in donations to local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals:
• Grand Prize: $5,000 and Primrose will make a $30,000 donation to a local Children's Miracle Network Hospital
• 2nd Prize: $3,000 and Primrose will make a $20,000 donation to a local Children's Miracle Network Hospital
• 3rd Prize: $1,500 and Primrose will make a $15,000 donation to a local Children's Miracle Network Hospital
• All 14 Finalists will also receive a FLIP camcorder
Childhood obesity is a critical issue for young children in America. Dance is a fun, easy way to introduce physical activity into your family's routine while enjoying quality time together. The Family Dance-off supports Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, a non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children's hospitals, which collectively treat 17 million children annually for every illness and injury imaginable.
"Disclosure: I was entered for a chance to win a gift card in exchange for this post. No monetary exchange took place."