The Amazing Pizza Machine, Omaha, Nebraska....VALENTINES PROMOTION!

















THE AMAZING PIZZA MACHINE!!!  My family LOVES it!  Ever since they moved in several years ago, we've been going at least once a year without fail...sometimes more.  We've tried the birthday parties there....GREAT!  We've done the New Years Eve there....GREAT!  I very seldom have complaints there.  The ONLY complaint I think I've ever had is the sometimes overly crowded "campus"...which is to be expected, and the lack of patience I have when I am waiting for my kids to pick their prize!  :-)

The food is ALWAYS spectacular....and many parents aren't aware, but now they offer beer and wine called Luigi's Libations, so you can enjoy a drink with your meal and then enjoy your family time!


Below is their special on Saturday...which just happens to be Valentine's Day!  I'll be there?  Will you?  This is a great opportunity to spend Valentines Day with the WHOLE family!  Every year, my husband and I do Valentine's Day with the whole family and then have something separate for us on another day.  Valentine's Day is for those who you love...and we love our kids, so we feel it is important to spend it with them too!





































The following are links to their current promotions.



Stay tuned for a post about our visit with pictures!  If you go, make sure you let them know that Nebraska Hockey Mom sent you!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!