Walt Disney Records, New Disney Classics Box Set!


TODAY IS THE DAY!!! 
THE NEW DISNEY CLASSICS BOX SET 
IS AVAILABLE 
WHEREVER MUSIC IS SOLD TODAY!!!!



Are you TOTALLY excited??  I have to say....I was sent a sampler CD and the kids and I LOVE it!!  I got roughly 4 songs from each disc and they are SO fun to sing with the kids in the car!  Whenever we get in the car now, they want to hear it.  I would LOVE to get the 4 CD set!  I am excited to see that they are available TODAY!  You can pick them up anywhere music is sold....including HERE at Amazon.com!  The whole set is fairly reasonable on Amazon.  When I last looked it was only around $32.  That is a great deal!

Christmas is coming up!!  Who would you like to bless with great music that will remind you of the movies we all grew up with?  When I put my sampler in, the first song was Under the Sea!  I remember exactly where I was the very first time I heard that song!  And....also....the rendition that the few naughty high schoolers made out of it later.  :-)

Don't delay!  Go get your box set TODAY!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!