H & H Car Dealership


I am excited to let you all know about H & H Chevy and H & H Kia and the wonderful things they are doing for Omaha!

I actually bought my first Suburban from H & H Chevy, and my husband bought his truck from H & H Kia!  This was several years ago, but the service was extraordinary.  They were all so nice and accepting of our situations.  They were willing to go above and beyond to get us into the vehicles that we needed to be into.  From the moment we got there, they were willing to help us out....but they also gave us space.  They weren't like the typical sales people who pounce the minute they see you then stick to you like glue....they gave us space and allowed us to look around and come to them with the questions.  That was a very big relief for me.

They are doing great things for Omaha.  One of which is for Breast Cancer Awareness month!  For EVERY test drive you do this Saturday the 19th of October, Chevy will donate $10 to the American Cancer Society!  Isn't that great!  And to go a step further....they are also doing it November 2nd and November 16th!  What does this mean???  
GET IN THERE AND START TEST DRIVING!!!!!
Many of you know that I lost my mom to Breast Cancer only 4 years ago.  It was hard.  It was a long, hard road for all of us, and anything that can be done to help eradicate any type of cancer is WORTH doing!  So....start your test driving!!!

What else are they doing for the community??

As a company, they try to do as much as possible at the Open Door Mission here in Omaha, Nebraska. Here are some pictures from their most recent volunteer day there.



It is pretty rare to see employees taking time out of their day to help others like this.  It just goes to show you that their hearts are HUGE at H & H Chevy and Kia!

If you are interested in a new family vehicle, I will be highlighting one per month or so on my blog.  So stay tuned.  I know several of you have purchased cars through the dealership that I used to work for in the past.  That dealership is still great....but this one is a lot closer.  So, I hope to check out some of these vehicles for you guys really soon so I can make a good review for you!  I will also keep you updated on any events or promotions that they have going on!

As always, if you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly!

*I was not paid for this post.  All of the opinions are mine.*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!