Royalty, by YMI Jeans

I RARELY will post negative things about any brand.  My mom (rest her soul), has always taught me that if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all.  So...I post nice things...or at least try to.  If I can't post something nice, I typically won't post a review at all on it...unless it is going to hurt someone or something like that.  This product may not hurt anyone, but I am tired of dropping money into the same product and getting the same results.  First time shame on you, second time shame on ME!  Well...this has happened THREE times now...so really shame on me for allowing it!  BUT...I always try to give the benefit of the doubt.

I like fancy pants.  Does everyone know what fancy pants are?  You know...the pretty pants with the rhinestone, etc on the hind end?  I like those!  So....I am a mom of 4 on a shoestring budget.  I can't afford the REAL fancy pants....so I go to Shopko where they have fancy pants still more than I like to spend...but if you watch them, they'll go on sale to a more reasonable price.  Royalty Jeans by YMI Jeans, is what I am talking about.  They are super cute and nicely priced!  I bought two pairs of jeans back in December.  I have enough clothes that I can wear something different every day.  I tell you this so that you know I didn't wear these pants daily.  Once a week at the most.  By the end of April, within one week of eachother, the jeans ripped in the inner thigh area.   Not on the seam either...they just ripped like the knees do in Jeans when you've been on your knees too much.  I had lost weight....but I wasn't near the size I wanted to be...so I thought, well....thats what you get for not losing anymore weight.  I figured my thighs were so big (I wear a size 12/14) that they rubbed against eachother too much and they ripped.  It wasn't until May....when I bought a pair of Royalty by YMI Jeans that I thought to myself....hmmm...I have a whole bunch of jeans in my closet that I've had for 6 years or more.  I wear them just as much, and they have never ripped like that.  Oh well...these capris would be different I told myself.  3 months later....SAME thing...SAME spot happened to my YMI Capris!  Looking through my closet, I also have quite a few capris that I've had for years that this has never happened to.  So...my thought?  Defect of some sort!  I have JCPenny jeans and capris, Old Navy jeans and capris, even a pair from Walmart that have NEVER done this.

So...my intention is to let you know...consumer aware, so that you aren't spending money and watching it go away with the trash 3 months after you've purchased them.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!