To sippy cup...or not to sippy cup???? That is the question....

I have a 14  year old, 12 year old, 8 year  old and 5 year old.  The past 3 kids gave up their sippy cups early because someone younger than them, usually needed them.  Major...my 5 year old...is a little different.  He has no one to follow him.  He is having trouble getting rid of the sippy cup, and I am not needing him to stop for someone else...which means I am not pushing it.  So...here is my question.  What do YOU think is the appropriate age to get rid of the sippy cups?  He HAS drank out of regular glasses, so I know he can...he just chooses not to.  What do YOU think????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!