Can I lose 12 inches in 12 workouts? Really????

Remember THIS post???  It is the one about how to lose 12 inches in 12 workouts with that cowboy?? Remember that?  If not....go to the link above and read it again.....well....here I go!!!!  You are LUCKY enough to FOLLOW me!!!  Hmmm...lets see how this goes.  What is your opinion??  Do you think it is TRULY possible to lose 12 inches in 12 workouts???  Well....I am going to watch the video tomorrow...see what he says....do what he says....post my measurements......and I guess we'll find out!!!!

I do have to tell you though.  I have been walking/jogging with a friend 4 mornings a week....3.5 miles around Wherspann Lake.  And I have been using weight watchers however very minimally.  We have been doing this walk/jogging...and weightwatchers though for a few weeks and I have seen no change. So....whether or not that will play into this, I don't know.  But....we will see.  Stay tuned!!

Tell me what YOU think....is it possible????  You should do this with me!!  We can hold eachother accountable!!!

Ready, Set, GO!!!!!  Stay tuned....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!