Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash

Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash is all dressed up in limited edition holiday designs.  Get in the festive spirit and decorate your home for the season!

The Holiday collection features four cheerful designs:  Santa, Snowman, Candy Cane, and Holiday Scene.  Each design helps brighten up your sink with a bit of holiday cheer, both in your kitchen and the bathroom.

These decorative bottels contain Dial Complete's #1 doctor recommended antibacterial foaming hand wash.  This formula kills 99.99% of germs encountered in the household setting while still being gentle on skin.

Help keep your whole family healthy for the holidays with our patented Dial Complete formula.

For more information about Dial soap visit www.DialSoap.com and like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dial.

MY TAKE:

I have to say, this is perfect for the season.  I love the little bottles.  I have had a couple people mention them in my guest bathroom and they wondered where I found them.  The nice thing is they are also refillable, so you can refill them and reuse the container which makes this product "green" too!!

As for the Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash Formula, I have to say, I was skeptical.  I use another leading brand....but I must say, I was pleasantly surprised.  I really like it.  First of all, the pump works great.  It pumps out fabulously and what pumps out is a nice, pretty colored, silky foaming soap. It smells great, looks great and feels great.  It suds up well when you wash under the water and leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth afterward.  I really like it, I think I will have to switch brands!


"Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap for this post.  My participation is voluntary and my opinions, as always, are my own."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!