Ghirardelli Chocolate, Milk and Truffle, YUM!


Here is what THEY said:

Ghirardelli Squares continues to deliver the very best premium tasting chocolates, made right here in the US.  Our unforgettable recipe is unique because of the Ghirardelli Difference, where we mix hand selected cocoa beans from around the world into our rich slow melting chocolates.

When winter comes, we seek warmth of inside.  There is nothing more warming than an indulgent chocolate experience.  Introducing truffles....SQUARED!  Our Milk and Truffle Ghirardelli Squares chocolates have a sumptuous truffle filling inside our rich slow melting milk and dark chocolate.  A truly decadent and gourmet encounter that you can cozy up to everyday!  Find our Milk and Truffle flavor at Target, Supercenters and Walgreens nationwide.

Here is what I say:

WOW!!!!!!!  That is all that can be said.  I am a HUGE chocolate lover and these are EXCEPTIONAL.  At first, I thought...'oh...another piece of chocolate.'  Not that chocolate is bad...I just figured chocolate is chocolate....but wow...I was SO wrong.  These were absolutely scrumptious.  They were so soft...so much so that even when my hands were cold, they would start to melt in my hands if I didn't pop the whole thing in at once.  They were gooey on the inside, but not gooey like caramel...a nice level of gooeyness.  The taste was undeniably the best I have tasted.  My senses all peaked when I was eating this little square of chocolate.  For a moment....it was just me and the chocolate.  UNBELIEVABLY good!!!  Go out and buy yourself some.  You won't be sorry!!!

*I was given a container of these chocolate to give my honest opinion.  I was not compensated for my post*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!