Triple Action Purex

Purex Triple Action, Bright-White-Clean

I was given the opportunity to review Triple Action Purex Laundry Detergent a few weeks ago.  I just finished using the bottle and I have to say, I loved it!  It did a fabulous job!!  Let me tell you a little bit about it!

NEW AND IMPROVED

Purex is rolling out a new Triple Action formula across he entire liquid detergent line.  This new formula delivers even better on Purex's promis to leave your clothes bright and beautiful...and for half the price of the leading brand!

Scientists have been busy creating this new, better Purex formula.  It leverages the best parts of the current formula, combined with new additions, to deliver great cleaning plus imporved brightening power.

Like all of their detergents, the new Purex Triple Action is specifically formulated to work in traditional and High Efficiency washers.

PROVE IT TO YOURSELF is coming back!

Starting in February you'll see new TV advertising from Purex!  So be on the look out for them!  Last spring when they did the Purex with Zout...which I ALSO love....they had a free sample program...this time is NO different.  Beginning in early 2012....so....like...now....FreeSamplePurex.com will be back up and running, offering you Purex enthusiasts out there an opporutnity to get your own free samples of this great new formula and prove it to yourself!  If you go to the website and it isn't up yet...keep checking back...but hopefully they will let me know when it is live and you can start getting your free samples!

TRY this product!  I loved it! 

*Purex provided a free sample of their Triple Action laundry detergent so I could write a review.  However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!