My Review of Linea Magazine Rack

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

With a dark espresso finish and the ability to hang vertically or horizontally, this magazine rack is a convenient and attractive storage unit. Its 4 canvas baskets are exactly what you need to keep your bathroom in order. Features:

  • Canvas baskets
  • Can hang vertically or horizon...


Linea Magazine Rack

By Tonya from Omaha, NE on 1/9/2011

 

5out of 5

I love this! I use it for my children's school papers. I have four kids...and there are four pouches...so it works fantastic! It is just the right size. The kids know when they get home, to put their papers in there. I look at them...and if they have anything that needs to be returned...I put it back in. They know to check it in the morning before they go to school. It has been a huge space saver...my counter to is now empty...and we can find things now!

(legalese)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!