My Special Mom Bag review! Item #3

For info on this "mom" bag review...check out my earlier posts here and here!

Now for item #3! The Baby K'tan! Now...I did not actually receive this product to review...but I DID receive an informational packet on it, and a Baby K'tan hat. I also have known people that have had Baby K'tan's...or a knock off brand. Let me just say this first off...if you can figure it out...it looks FANTASTIC! I for one am not good at figuring things like that out. I couldn't even figure out the one that they lay in! Also...it makes me nervous to have them just hanging in there without clips and buckles. Just me. It looks AWESOME though. If I had a newborn and could get over my fears, I would definitely have to try it! The hat they sent is made out of the same material and it is a VERY well made, soft, sturdy hat. The material is very durable...that part would not worry me at all...in fact, it is such a soft material, I wouldn't mind being swaddled in it! This looks like a fabulous product though...there are SO many different ways to use it....9 positions to use from 8-42 pounds to be exact (according to their literature...I notice their website says only 35 pounds). If I wanted to...I could STILL use it with my 3 year old! He is only 36 pounds. I can't imagine WANTING to use it with him...but I could!!! This would also be a great product for us breastfeeders. I always struggled to find a product that was conducive for that. Well...here it is! Having not personally tried it, I can't honestly say that I love it...but...after reading the info...feeling the material and seeing others...I would have to give it my 2 thumbs up!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!