The Celebration Shoppe, LLC Review!


Kim Byers from The Celebration Shoppe recently sent me a complimentary birthday e-package for my son's third birthday. It included straw holders, napkin holders, cupcake holders, cupcake "signs", etc. I chose the train package because Maj is a lover of "too'too's"! If you recall in an earlier post, I had reviewed their products...but that was before I was sent my own package. The products turned out GREAT! We had a great time putting them together. Now...granted...Maj's birthday isn't until December, but I wanted to get the stuff done so I could review it for her...that way if you needed anything for ANY holiday party or birthday party, you would have plenty of time to browse her website at http://www.thecelebrationshoppe.com/. She also has a blog, http://www.blog.thecelebrationshoppe.com/. I would really encourage everyone to check out her work! She has a great imagination and has a lot of great products and themes to choose from, and at a great price! I want to mention too...all of her e-packages came with instructions too...so there is no room for doubt!
Head on over...check it out...and tell me what you think!!!! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review...Soft Lips Products...and GIVEAWAY!!!

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Review and Giveaway!

SCHLITTERBAHN GIVEAWAY!!!!